We’re so convinced you’ll absolutely love our services, that we’re willing to offer a 30 day risk free money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the service for any reason you can get a refund within 30 days of making a purchase of any of our project postings packages (for buyers) or bidding packages (for freelancers). We have sufficient provision for free packages to test our services.
This is a refund policy for services/credits purchased for using freelancemoney.biz. If there is any amount earned by providing any services on the website or any amount deposited by a user for any reason and the amount is still available in their account, s/he can withdraw such amount anytime they want using PayPal. A request may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org, to request money transfer using any other payment method. Such request will be processed within 24 hours.
Please note that any additional services, custom work or technical support are non-refundable as our time cannot be recovered.
Escrow Refund Policy
Escrow refunds are not applicable if the work done by the freelancer is approved and accepted by the employee and the payment has been made to the freelancer. The employer is given 72 hours to review the work done by the freelancer and to approve it or disapprove it. There is another 24 hours of wait period for the employer to come back with any dispute or revision request. Once 24 hours elapsed after the project is approved, the payment will be released to the freelancer.
Please see the applicable case for the related escrow refund policy.
- No dispute – No work done: When the project is assigned but no work done or started by the freelancer, and both parties agree to cancel the engagement without any dispute between them, both parties are asked to sign a cancellation form and the money is returned to the buyer.
- No dispute – Partial work done: When the project is assigned and freelancer did some work but unable to complete the project, and both parties agree to cancel the engagement without any dispute between them, a cancellation form is sent to both parties asking them to state how the amount may be shared between them.
- Dispute – No work done: When the project is assigned but no work done or started by the freelancer, and there is some dispute and work delayed as a result, both parties are asked to resolve those issues within 7 working days or cancel the project. The escrow amount is returned to the buyer once the project is cancelled. a cancellation form is sent to both parties to sign.
- Dispute – Partial work done: This is applicable when the project is assigned and freelancer did some work but unable to complete the project, and both parties has some disagreement. Both parties are asked to follow a dispute resolution process which is described in the dispute policy. Appropriate refunds are made as per the verdict or mutual agreement reached by both parties.
In case of split payments in 2&4 above, one of the following methods are followed
- The escrow amount is split between both parties as per their mutual agreed terms (or)
- The buyer is asked to send the partial amount to the seller in a separate transaction, and the escrow amount is returned to the buyer
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com